|Swiper's Favorite Things|
|Airdate||February 1, 2012|
|Previous||The Big Red Chicken’s Magic Wand|
|Next||A Ribbon For Pinto|
Dora and Boots were about to have a sleepover when Swiper is in desperate need of help.
Swiper is packing all of his favorite things for a sleepover at his Grandma’s House — his pajama trunk, his favorite puppy book, and his very special funny bunny. Just as he is about to leave, a big wind gust comes in and blows everything away! Dora, Boots and Swiper journey to Crocodile Lake, through the Tangled Forest, and race to Strawberry Hill to get Swiper’s favorite things back.
- This is the 2nd episode where Swiper goes with Dora and Boots.
- This episode features Swiper's grandma.
- This is the 2nd time the Fiesta Trio lost their instruments but got found by the tangled trees.
- This is the last episode for Dora to have orange shorts on.
- This is the last episode for Dora to have white sneakers on.
- This is the 138th episode of the show.
- Starting with the next season, When Dora is speaking, her voice is low while it is high when singing (except for the Travel Song in Little Map).
- This episode introduces Fatima Ptacek, who would later take over in the seventh season, starting to imitate Dora's Season 1/Early Season 2 voice.
- Dora, Boots and Swiper's pajamas at end of episode matches their favorite stuffed animals
- Dora and Boots don't sing the Travel Song in this episode by listing the places they're going and asking the question "where are we going?", they instead sing about Swiper not swiping anything and for him promising that he doesn't.
- A new version of We Did It! is playing instead of the old version.
- This is the last episode Swiper is on his good side without any swiping even though he was almost going to but he still tries to control himself.