|First Appearance||Dora Saves the Crystal Kingdom|
|Friends||Dora, Boots, Allie, Alana, Emma, Naiya & Pablo|
|Voiced By|| Cassady Leonard (Dora the Explorer)|
Isabela Moner (Dora And Friends)
Kate was a minor character who was dressed as a knight in Dora Saves the Crystal Kingdom. She is also an Explorer Girl.
Dora, Boots & Allie were on a quest to find the yellow crystal in the Dragon land story. Suddenly, they saw a knight who finding a dragon using a sword. Dora gets a rope from Backpack to take away the sword. The knight was amazed and the Dragon smiled. After that, Dora, Boots & Allie learned that the knight's name was Kate. They asked Kate if they saw a crystal. Kate said "Alas, I have not" but the Dragon knew where it was. So, Dora, Boots & Allie get a dragon ride to find the crystal stuck on the cliff face. The Dragon used his fire breath to open the cliff face and release the crystal. The Dragon dove down so that they can catch the crystal. And that's how Dora, Boots & Allie met Kate.
Kate has red hair, blue eyes, and cream colored skin. Kate is seen in a sky blue blouse with purple edging, a periwinkle undershirt, purple capris, and lavender and white shoes.
In Explorer Girls, she wore a periwinkle short-sleeved tunic, red and green bracelets, blue capris, and pink shoes.
In Our First Concert, she wore a blue jean jacket with a teal collar and cuffs, red badge, her periwinkle undershirt, a necklace with red and green beads, the bracelets from Explorer Girls, a blue and periwinkle striped skirt, purple leggings, and pink boots.
- When Kate made her first appearance on the Dora the Explorer episode, Dora Saves the Crystal Kingdom, she was voiced by Cassady Leonard who had a British accent.
- Kate is the main character for the spinoff show, Dora and Friends: Into the City.
- Kate met her lookalike character named Princess Maribel in the episode "The Princess and The Kate".
- Kate is now voiced by Isabela Moner.
- Kate's puppy is named Roja. (Spanish for red)