|Gender||Male and Female|
|Interests||Making music, celebrating|
|First Appearance||The Legend of the Big Red Chicken|
|Last Appearance||Dora's Super Soccer Showdown|
|Friends||Dora, Boots, Benny, Tico, Isa, Map, Backpack, Diego, Baby Jaguar|
|Voiced By|| Marc Weiner|
Rahzel (beatboxing; Dora's Easter Adventure)
The Fiesta Trio are three small creatures. Whenever Dora and Boots are successful in a given portion of their quest (quests are usually divided into three portions), the Fiesta Trio appears from seemingly nowhere to congratulate Dora and Boots with their 8-note fanfare and celebrate.
The Fiesta Trio appear in every episode of Dora the Explorer. Their first appearance was in "The Legend of the Big Red Chicken".
The frog is blue with a green stomach. The cricket is orange with red spots. The snail is pink with a purple shell. Each has two white eyes with black pupils.
- The Fiesta Trio didn't play their fanfare on "Lost and Found", but seen at the end of the episode of "Lost and Found".
- They didn't play their fanfare after passing Tico's Tree in "Little Star".
- Starting with "The Lost City", they play an extended fanfare tune when Dora and Boots finish their adventure.
- Beginning with Season 1, the normal fanfare was low-pitched. But beginning with new seasons, it became high-pitched. The low-pitched version can still be heard in some new episodes.
- When the Fiesta Trio talk, there were three different pitch tones for each one. The frog sounds low. The cricket sounds a little higher and the snail has a very high pitch tone.
- They live in an orange shell.
- They were sad when they lost their instruments on "Dora's First Trip".
- They had to play Music for The Queen Bee on the top of Tallest Mountain.
- In the episode Berry Hunt, they get interrupted by Bear, who chases after Dora and Boots.