|Species||Small animals (frog, grasshopper, snail)|
|Gender||Male and Female|
|Interests||Making music, celebrating|
|First Appearance||The Legend of the Big Red Chicken|
|Friends||Dora, Boots, Benny, Tico, Isa, Map, Backpack, Diego, Baby Jaguar|
|Voiced By||Marc Weiner|
The Fiesta Trio are three small creatures. Whenever Dora and Boots are successful in a given portion of their quest (quests are usually divided into three portions), the Fiesta Trio appears from seemingly nowhere to congratulate Dora and her friend Boots and celebrate.
The Fiesta Trio appear in every episode of Dora the Explorer. Their first appearance was in The Legend of the Big Red Chicken.
The frog is blue with a green stomach. The grasshopper is orange with red spots. The snail is pink with a purple shell. Each has two white eyes with black pupils.
- The Fiesta Trio didn't play their fanfare on "Lost and Found" and after passing Tico's Tree in "Little Star".
- Starting with Season 3, they play an extended fanfare tune when Dora & Boots finish their adventure.
- It is true that the Fiesta Trio does indeed talk.
- They are all voiced by Marc Weiner.
- Beginning with Season 1, the normal fanfare was low-pitched. But beginning with new seasons, it became high-pitched. The low-pitched version can still be heard in some new episodes.
- When the Fiesta Trio talk, there were 3 different pitch tones for each one. The frog sounds low. The grasshopper sounds a little higher and the snail has a very high pitch tone.