|First Appearance||School Science Fair (Dora the Explorer)|
|Friends||Dora, Alana, Naiya, Kate, Pablo|
|Voiced By|| Karen Scarboyoo (Dora the Explorer)|
Kayta Thomas (Dora & Friends)
Emma teamed up with Dora to make a homemade volcano to take to the science fair at school.
- She has dark skin, brown eyes, brown hair, black and eyebrows
- She wore a yellow short-sleeved shirt, a purple skirt, a blue ribbon tied into a bow in her hair at the back and had a cyan backpack on Dora the Explorer.
- She wore a yellow sweater, a white shirt underneath it, a pink skirt, pink shoes, pink earrings and had a music note necklace on Dora and Friends: Into the City.
- In Explorer Girls, she had curlier hair with pink bows and wore a mint green cardigan over a cream-colored shirt, a light blue skirt, and navy blue and white flats.
- In Our First Concert, Emma wore a yellow sleeveless dress with orange trim and polka-dots, pink and yellow bracelets, and orange shoes.
- Emma appeared only once on the Nick Jr. show, Dora the Explorer.
- Emma is the main character for the spinoff show, Dora and Friends: Into the City!.
- Emma was voiced by Karen Scarboyoo on Dora the Explorer.
- Emma is now currently voiced by Kayta Thomas on Dora and Friends:Into the City!.
- Emma is into music and can play the violin.
- Emma's puppy is named Lala.