Welcome to Dora the Explorer Wiki
The wiki about "Dora the Explorer" that any explorer can edit!
We're currently working on 1,112 articles and can always use a helping hand!
Contents (view all pages)
What's new on Dora the Explorer Wiki
- November 18, 2017
- "Templates" on the "Dora the Explorer" episodes, the "Go, Diego, Go!" episodes and the "Dora and Friends: Into the City" episodes have been customized.
- January 31, 2017
- "Templates" on the "Dora the Explorer" characters, the "Go, Diego, Go!" characters and the "Dora and Friends: Into the City" characters have been customized.
- June 25, 2016
- "Variants" sections are being added for pages of songs which have different versions that exist.
- The wiki is being upgraded with new visual appearances modified from the original.
- July 5, 2011
- Recurring and minor character pages are being fixed as the pages contain nearly nothing currently.
- July 1, 2011
- Episode pages are now including infobox templates including the episode's title, airdate, and next and previous episodes, as well as an image.
- June 30, 2011
- "Description" sections are being added to character pages.
To write a new article, just enter the article title in the box below.
- Not sure where to start?
- Find out more about the wiki on the About page.
- If you are new to wikis, check out the tutorial, and see Help:Contents.
- Adding content
- Every wiki has two list of articles that need help called "Stubs" and "Wanted Articles". Don't be shy, get in there.
- Uploading images is another really easy way to help out - see the Special:Upload page!
- You can find a list of useful templates on Category:Templates, some of which are documented on the templates project page.
- Talk and more...