|Dora & Diego in the Time of Dinosaurs|
|Airdate||October 30, 2013|
|Previous||Dora's Rainforest Talent Show|
|Next||Dora's Ice Skating Spectacular|
Dora and Diego in the Time of Dinosaurs is the 9th episode of Dora the Explorer from season 8.
Dora and Diego travel back to prehistoric times and go on a dinosaur adventure.
- Giant River
- Dino Mountain (referred to as "Dino Volcano")
- Animal Rescue Center (referred to as "Birthday Party")
- Diego uses a travel cape for the 1st time.
- This is Dora's 2nd time to use the travel cape.
- Boots doesn't go with Dora on this episode.
- Swiper doesn't appear on this episode.
- The Fiesta Trio play their regular fanfare once instead of twice on most episodes.
- The Fiesta Trio had travel capes of their own.
- The Travel Cape song was heard again for this episode.
- This is the 167th episode of the show.
For a look at all the pictures of the episode click here.