|Dora's Moonlight Adventure|
|Airdate||September 14, 2012|
|Previous||School Science Fair|
|Next||Perrito's Big Surprise|
Dora's Moonlight Adventure is the 6th episode of Dora the Explorer from season 7.
- Pico (debut)
- Monica (debut)
- Lucky (debut)
Abuela has just gotten new kittens, so Dora volunteers to take care of them for Abuela. But when one of the kittens, the striped kitten named Lucky, goes missing before bedtime, Dora must embark on a mission to save Lucky before it's too late.
- Dora doesn't ask Map for directions on this episode because she follows the string trail for her dream adventure.
- Dora will go on another dream adventure on a later episode titled Dora's Museum Sleepover Adventure.
- As Dora & the 3 kittens Pico and Monica go to find Lucky, Dora rolls up the string of yarn.
- The Fiesta Trio didn't appear on this episode.
- In this episode, Dora is seen in raingear.
- Boots doesn't go with Dora on this episode.
- This is the 146th episode of the show.
- Goof: When Dora asks the viewer what their favorite part of the dream was, her face from Season 4-6 is used