|Dora's Great Roller Skate Adventure|
|Airdate||September 10, 2013 (DVD)|
September 22, 2013 (TV)
|Previous||Kittens in Mittens|
|Next||Verde's Birthday Party|
Dora's Great Roller Skate Adventure is the 5th episode of Dora the Explorer from season 8.
Dora and Boots use their magical talking roller skates to help other talking vehicles stand up to Big Wheeler in order to open the new skate park for everyone.
- Roller Coaster
- Big Slide
- Skate Park
- The introduction used on double-length episodes was used for this episode.
- Boots was seen in socks.
- Right after Boots gets his skates put on, they get tied up good on its own.
- The episode aired on DVD first. 12 days later, it aired on TV.
- This is the 163rd episode of the show.
- This episode is about what to do if you get bullied.
- The Nickelodeon Logo is low-toned at the end of this episode.
- Dora's helmet from Dora & Perrito to the Rescue was purple. On this episode, her helmet is aqua blue.