|Dora's Got a Puppy|
|Airdate||May 16, 2005|
|Previous||Catch the Babies|
|Next||We're a Team!|
Dora's Got a Puppy is the 11th episode of Dora the Explorer from season 4.
- Fiesta Trio
- Spy Star (debut)
- 10 Dancing Trees
Dora got a new puppy named Perrito and she and Boots have to bring the gift to her house. But they have to get Perrito's present home quickly because Swiper has some new swiping tricks up his sleeves.
Dora just got a new puppy named Perrito. After Dora and Boots picked up a present for Perrito from Abuela, they have been warned to watch out for Swiper. Dora and Boots have to hurry home to take the present to Perrito before Swipe swipes it. Dora and Boots hurry home and avoids Swiper by going through the Butterfly Garden, through the ten dancing trees, and to Dora's house. The puppy comes up to Dora & Boots and they show him the presents. When Dora opened the present, there was a dog bowl, a collar, a leash and a bone. Perrito has happy with his presents and that's how Dora & Boots gave Perrito a present and where they also learned that Swiper likes puppies.
Places in episode
- It is revealed that Swiper likes puppies.
- For the first time ever, Swiper was seen without his bandana, mask, and gloves.
- For the first time, Swiper uses mechanical instruments for swiping.
- It is a very rare event that Swiper returns any items he swipes.
- Dora and Boots stop Swiper five times.
- This episode is very similar to Grandma's House.
- This is the 87th episode of the show.
- Dora has already caught a star (Spy Star) before the episode starts.
Baby Red Fish