Dora's Fix-It Adventure is a game for the V-Smile.
Tico's Air-Car-Boat-Mobile breaks, and you have to help Dora and Boots find all the missing pieces.
Learning Adventure Games
Mission: Find the steering wheel
- Broken Bridge: The bridge is broken! Help Dora and Boots choose the color piece that will fix the bridge. Move your joystick to a color piece and press ENTER to choose it.
- Bridge Path: Help Dora and Boots choose the correct color bridge.
- Missing Logs: The log bridge is missing logs. Help Dora and Boots fix it by counting the correct number of logs. Move your joystick to one of the four number choices and press ENTER. Then press ENTER again to put the logs onto the bridge, one by one.
- Locked Gate: Help Dora and Boots open the gate by choosing the correct key in the bushes. Match the shape on the lock to the shape on the key.
- Crocodile Lake: Follow the friendly frog over the stones on the lake. There are crocodiles under the stones! Follow the correctly colored stones to cross the lake safely. Move the joystick to control Dora's direction and press ENTER to help Dora jump over the stones.
- Logs and Turtles: Help Dora and Boots get across the water by stepping on the logs and turtles. Tico's steering wheel is on the other side! Move the joystick left, right, up or down to move Dora, and press ENTER to help Dora jump onto the logs and turtles
Mission: Find the tires
- Fixing the Boat: Dora and Boots have found a boat, but it's missing some pieces. Fix the boat by finding the correct pieces to match the shape of the holes. Move the joystick to control the arrow and press the ENTER button to choose a piece.
- Number River; To find the four tires for Tico's Air-Car-Boat-Mobile, help Dora and Boots follow the numbers in the river in order. Move your joystick to choose the correct river path. Look out for floating logs and crocodiles. Don't forget about Swiper – he wants to get to the parts before Dora, so you need to hurry!
- Fishing for Tires: The four tires of Tico's Air-Car-Boat-Mobile are at the bottom of the river. Help Dora and Boots fish them out. Move the joystick to guide the end of the fishing line to a tire and press ENTER to pick it up. Make sure you don'tpick up something else by mistake! Swiper is under thewater too, trying to swipe the tires!
Mission: Find the propellers
First clue – animal sounds: Dora and Boots hear different animal sounds coming from each path. Listen to the sound and check the picture bubble to help Dora and Boots choose the correct one.
- Second clue – footprints: Dora and Boots see different animal footprints on each path. Help Dora and Boots choose the footprints that match the animal they are looking for.
- Third clue – animal objects: Dora and Boots see different animal objects on each path. Help Dora and Boots choose the object that matches the animal they are looking for.
- Fourth clue – road signs: Dora and Boots see different animal pictures on each path. Help Dora and Boots choose the picture that matches the animal they are looking for.
Mission: Find the engine
- Shape Bridge: Dora and Boots need to cross Shape Bridge, but one of the shapes in the puzzle is missing! Use the joystick to choose a shape at the bottom of the screen, and press the ENTER button to select it. If you choose correctly, the stones will complete a bridge for Dora and Boots to cross.
- Ball Drop: Help Dora and Boots make the ball drop into the basket at the bottom of the puzzle. Click the left and right icons to rotate the blocks to the left or to the right. When the blocks are lined up to make the ball fall into the basket, click the bottom icon. If the ball falls into the basket, the stones in the path will form a bridge for Dora and Boots to cross.
- Balance It!: To get across the bridge, Dora and Boots need your help to balance the scale. Use the joystick to choose the group of bars that will balance the scale, and press ENTER to select it. When the scale is balanced, the stones in the path will form a bridge for Dora and Boots to cross.
Learning Zone Games
Butterfly Match (UK Only)
Animal Pond (US), Feed the Ducks (UK)
Letter Lock (US Only)
Frog Friends (UK Only)
Oh no! This article is a stub! Help Dora, Boots, and friends by expanding the page, or Swiper will swipe it!