|Dora's Christmas Carol Adventure|
|Airdate||November 3, 2009 (DVD)|
December 6, 2009 (TV)
|Previous||The Super Babies Dream Adventure|
|Next||Dora Helps the Birthday Wizzle|
Dora's Christmas Carol Adventure is a Dora the Explorer TV movie. It's also the 16th episode for season 5.
- Backpack (non-speaking)
- Fiesta Trio
- Santa Claus
- Grumpy Old Troll
- Big Red Chicken
When Swiper tries to swipe the Christmas Star from Dora's Nochebuena Party, he lands on Santa's naughty list. When Dora tries to ask Santa for another chance for Swiper to get off the naughty list, he does agree - but only if Swiper learns the true meaning of Christmas by going into the past and the future. With Dora's help he will be able to get off the naughty list.
- Troll Bridge
- No Swiping on Christmas
- Shake Your Travel Cape
- Wiggle Jiggle Sneeze
- My Bunny
- We're the Maps
- Nochebuena (Reprise)
- All of Santa's dialog rhymes (a la Dr. Seuss).
- This is the second Christmas special in the Dora franchise.
- The introduction of the show was a little bit different. It starts with the Deck the Halls refrain. There's a little bit of the original lyrics from the show and then some new lyrics was replaced to reflect the Christmas Eve special.
- When "We Did It!" begins, Dora and Swiper's time travel capes disappear and will never return.
- When Dora and Boots are about to travel to the future Dora's bow is on the left side of her hair instead of the right.
- Before Harry Chase did the voice of Santa Claus for this episode, he did the voice of Santa Claus from the episode "Diego Saves Christmas" on "Go, Diego, Go!".
- This is the last double length episode to use the original "We Did It song" from Season 1-5.
- This episode first released on DVD on November 3, 2009, and subsequently premiered on TV on December 6, 2009, at 8:00 p.m. ET/PT.
- This is the last episode to air in 2009.
- Swiper still loves to swipe since Santa was telling a story to his elves.
- This is the 8th episode that lasted over 30 minutes.
- This is the 117th episode of the show.
- Goof: There were two characters at the end of the naughty list, but when Santa puts Swiper in the naughty list, they disappeared.
- Backpack is never used in this episode.
- When Dora and Swiper travels to the past, Dora is not shown as a baby.