Character Find is a game that is shown at the end of Dora the Explorer episodes from seasons 1 to 4. In the game, a character on the television series hides behind an object, (most often Boots, Swiper, Isa, Tico or Benny) but sometimes another character like Map, Señor Tucán, Wizzle, Santa Claus, Baby Red Fish, Grumpy Old Troll, Azul and Baby Blue-Bird. A blue arrow on the screen will try to find the character. While the game is played the shows credits are shown, the game's backgrounds can range from a deep jungle, a banana tree grove, a lake/pond, underwater and the mountain railroads. In Seasons 3-4, the Character Find has been replaced by an Explorer Star mini game.
- The first episode to show the character find was The Legend of the Big Red Chicken.
- The last episode to show the character find was Dora Saves the Mermaids.
- Dora has never been the one to be chosen for the character find, as well as Backpack or Fiesta Trio.
- Some of the character find backgrounds give away the pilot backgrounds.
- Big Red Chicken never gets character find either just like Dora, Backpack and Fiesta Trio.
- Even though Backpack never gets character find, her picture is sometimes seen on-screen during the start of the end credits.
- Dora's picture is always seen on-screen during the start of the end credits even though she never gets character find, her picture is seen above her friends' pictures and the reason why she never gets character find it's because she talks in the background telling the viewer to choose one of her friends she wants him or her to find.
- Diego never gets a chance for character find and neither does Baby Jaguar.