|Airdate||June 25, 2007|
|Previous||Boots to the Rescue|
|Next||Dora Saves the Mermaids|
Baby Crab is the 24th episode of Dora the Explorer from season 4.
Dora and Boots are at the beach when they see a crab caught in a net. When they free him, they have to take the baby crab back home to Crab Island.
The episode starts with Dora and Boots playing at the beach, when they come across a baby crab trapped in a net. Dora frees him with scissors, and then discovers that the crab had a necklace, which he wanted to bring to his mother.
Places in episode
- Sand Castle
- Clam Hill
- Crab Island
- The setting took place at the beach.
- This is the last episode of Season 4 where it lasts for at least 20 minutes.
- This is the 1st episode to premiere in 2007.
- We learn that the Clam Hill Dora Boots and Baby Crab have to take is the Congo Hill.
- This is the first episode where Swiper appears in his bathing suit.
- This is the final time the show uses the 1999-2005 Nick Jr. Productions Logo.
- This is the 100th episode of the show.
- In some scenes of this episode Dora has her season 5 look.
- The Travel Song has been edited in this episode. It also uses the Season 1 instrumental.
- This episode was used on the DVD Summer Explorer.
Baby Red Fish