|Airdate||June 25, 2007|
|Previous||Boots to the Rescue|
|Next||Dora Saves the Mermaids|
Baby Crab is the 24th episode of Dora the Explorer from season 4.
Dora & Boots are at the beach when they see a crab caught in a net. When they free him, they have to take the baby crab back home to Crab Island.
The episode starts where
Places in episode
- Sand Castle
- Clam Hill
- Crab Island
- The setting took place at the beach.
- This is the last episode of Season 4 where it lasts for at least 20 minutes.
- This is the 1st episode to premiere in 2007.
- We learn that the Clam Hill Dora Boots and Baby Crab have to take is the Congo Hill.
- This is the first episode where Swiper appears in his bathing suit.
- This is the final time the show uses the 1999-2005 Nick Jr. Productions Logo.
- This is the 100th episode of the show.
- In some scenes of this episode Dora has her season 5 look.
- The Travel Song has been edited in this episode. It also uses the Season 1 instrumental
Baby Red Fish