|A Ribbon for Pinto|
|Airdate||February 2, 2012|
|Previous||Dora's Easter Adventure|
|Next||Benny the Castaway|
A Ribbon for Pinto is the 18th episode of Dora the Explorer from season 6. It is a semi-remake for "Pinto the Pony Express".
Dora, Boots and Pinto are heading to the big horse show, but the train breaks down on the way. They need to deliver the ribbons to the big horse show so Pinto can win his first ribbon. But they have to be on a lookout for Swiper because he really wants to swipe the ribbons.
- Sheep Farm
- Cactus Snakes
- Horse Show
- The theme song is remastered with a new version.
- This is the 139th episode of the show.
- This is the first episode to give Dora a 3D version of her Season 3-4 and Season 5-6 look, though her head becoming a little narrower fitting her age of 8.
- Although the series is now in 3D, Map's voice from the previous seasons is still there, because there is no one to hire for Map's new voice yet.
- Starting with the next season, Dora becomes more grown with her pretty voice.
- This episode introduces a new picture pop-up sequence: Dora taps the left side of the screen, and the three pictures slide in one by one. As each picture pops up, it bulges toward the screen and there is a "ding", the pitch increasing one at a time.
- Dora wears the same hat from Pinto the Pony Express.
- This is Pinto's fourth and final appearance to date.
- This episode is actually in season 7.